You want sophisticated operations to be competitive.
Then you need support from specialists with a superior industry track record.
The demands of running the operations for an investment adviser can be overwhelming. You want to remain strategic and competitive, and you need practical advice from consultants who
understand your business. That’s why Arthur Bell CPAs designed our consulting and advisory services to support the finance and operations groups within the alternative investment industry. We guide clients through the opportunities and challenges involved with implementing new initiatives, enhancing operational sophistication, improving controls, and dealing with ongoing industry and compliance expectations. Then we provide solutions that allow you to accomplish your goals.
Problem Solving Approach
- When clients call us for assistance, we use a holistic approach to fully understand why there is a need and what the client wants to achieve before making recommendations that may not work for a client’s unique circumstances.
- When assessing the client’s operations and the underlying causes of the client’s pain and struggles, we approach the issue with a future-oriented mindset, to provide maximization of long-term growth and success.We take the time to understand firm values and culture so that our solution not only resolves the problem, but fits with the client’s vision.
- We ask the client to describe what the desired outcome looks like so we can define the project scope in detail. Then we decide on the best path to helping the client so we can assemble an integrated team of experienced business consultants, tax strategists, attorneys, and auditors with the appropriate skills and experience to solve the problem.
Proven Track Record
Because of our prior client experiences and broad industry exposure, we have significant visibility into what has worked for clients and others in the industry; therefore, we know which methodologies, processes, and best practices are effective and why. We have a proven track record for delivering services within budget and timeline and for receiving positive feedback from clients regarding our collaborative and flexible approach. As a result, our advisory clients are extremely satisfied because we deliver a valuable solution that is customized yet leverages proven techniques to still be cost-effective.
Clients recognize that we have the institutional knowledge and expertise to assist them with extremely sensitive and critical projects to improve and prepare their organization for the future.
Below are some of the areas in which we have helped
clients refine their operating infrastructure.
Our advisory services include:
- Customized on-site training programs
- Family office consulting
- FATCA compliance
- Finance operations transformation
- Forecasting & modeling
- Forensic accounting
- Information technology consulting
- Internal project management Investor representation
- NFA & SEC regulatory guidance
- Operational due diligence exams & consulting
- Organizational & change management
- Outsourced controller services
- Outsourcing/co-sourcing for treasury, finance, shareholder services, & internal audit
- Performance analysis
- Process & controls documentation
- Process design & improvement
- Risk management
- SOC 1 & SSAE 16 certifications
- Strategic business, tax, & financial planning
- Succession planning
- Tax advisory
- Vendor/software selection, implementation, & due diligence