You want performance reporting investors can trust.
Then you need reputable experts that know regulatory and investor standards.
The value of open and honest communication between trading advisors and their investors has become more apparent over the past few years as advisors are faced with more pressure to demonstrate performance and comply with increasing regulations with fund performance analysis and performance reporting. Trading advisors often ask what they should communicate and how they can prepare the information quickly in a format that makes sense to investors and regulators.
Video: Performance reporting for managed accounts
Fund performance reporting based on thorough analysis
Arthur Bell has extensive experience with fund performance analysis and reporting to help advisors understand the questions they need to address to support investor expectations and regulatory requirements. We conduct a thorough analysis of broker statements, client schedules and other documentation to customize performance records, monthly financial statements, and special projects for managed accounts and hedge funds. We have developed internal processes based on our knowledge and experience to effectively:
- Prepare fund performance records for trading advisors in accordance with the rules and regulations of the National Futures Association (NFA) and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC):
- Analyze performance from broker statements and client schedules
- Monitor statements for cash activity and non-recurring transactions
- Consult with clients on statements and make adjustments as necessary
- Calculate advisory fees
- Prepare individual and composite performance tables and capsule performance records
- Prepare advisory fee invoices to be sent to investors
- Assist clients with their regulatory audits by answering questions and providing relevant information to the NFA
- Respond to due diligence inquiries upon client request
- Prepare monthly financial statements for various alternative investment funds:
- Analyze cash and investment activity
- Perform general ledger accounting including balance sheet and income statement
- Prepare partner allocations, partner account statements, calculation of advisory fees, and more
- Prepare annual fund compilations and provide support documentation to fund auditors as needed
- Review the monthly accounting and fee calculations for various funds and prepare the annual financial statements
- Conduct performance record examinations
- Consult with clients on the calculation of their performance, regulatory compliance, the preparation of pro forma and hypothetical performance, and other special projects
We welcome you to contact us for more information on Arthur Bell and how we can help with your performance analysis and reporting needs. You can reach us at (410) 771-0001 or via email at email@example.com