You want strategic tax advice for your business.
Then you need tax experts who know your business.
For over 40 years, Arthur Bell CPAs has handled tax planning and compliance for asset managers, CTAs, alternative investment funds, broker–dealers, financial services companies, high net worth individuals, trusts, and foundations. During this time, we have developed best practices that include industry training, quality assurance, scenario analysis, and troubleshooting so we can deliver professional tax solutions for our clients and their investors on time.
Complete tax solutions: company - fund - individual
We provide reliable tax solutions to support our clients from the management company to the funds to the principals and investors. Our services include:
- Tax planning for
- U.S. and state tax return preparation, including hedge fund tax compliance and CTA tax compliance
- Maintenance of tax allocation schedules by investor
- Schedules K-1 preparation and distribution
- Expertise relating to Passive Foreign Investment Companies (PFICs), Foreign Bank Account Reports (FBAR), Foreign Corporations (Form 5471) and Foreign Partnerships (Form 8865), Foreign Disregarded Entities (Form 8858), and Foreign Trusts (Forms 3520 and 3520A)
- Preparation of PFIC Annual Information Statements and related shareholder allocations
- Preparation and distribution of investor account statements
- Consulting on entity formation, operation, and termination
- Client representation before the Internal Revenue Service and states