You need someone with tax expertise.
You want someone with industry experience.
Businesses that manage numerous entities and alternative investment vehicles often have complex operations and tax structures. You could spend a lot of time explaining the nature of your business to tax professionals who are not familiar with the world of hedge funds, commodity pools, funds of funds, and private equity.
Knowledge and experience in your industry
Hedge fund management companies, advisers, investment partnerships, investment broker – dealers, and other companies rely on Arthur Bell tax professionals because of our experience in the alternative investment industry. We know the aspects of foreign reporting and consult with clients on different scenarios to select the right tax structure, identify potential issues, and make the best decisions for their situation.
We understand projections and coordinate tax planning with each entity and investment vehicle to meet the various tax deadlines, and we strive to deliver accurate Schedules K-1 ahead of schedule. We respect the privacy needs of our clients and ensure that our professionals follow strict privacy standards. Our client portal also allows us to deliver and receive information in a secure manner.
Personalized tax solutions
We leverage our experience and technological capabilities to create customized tax solutions that minimize the chance of error, provide flexibility, and deliver tax reporting documents in a variety of formats to meet investor expectations. We will work with you to personalize the tax services you need:
- U.S. and state tax return preparation
- Tax planning for management companies, advisers, investment partnerships, and broker-dealers
- Expertise relating to Passive Foreign Investment Companies (PFICs), Foreign Bank Account Reports (FBAR), Foreign Corporations (Form 5471) and Foreign Partnerships (Form 8865), Foreign Disregarded Entities (Form 8858), and related issues
- Consulting on entity formation, operation and termination
- Client representation before the Internal Revenue Service and states