You need the facts.
You want a sense of security.
Arthur Bell has a solid reputation in the industry for our experience, client service and integrity as an alternative investment funds service provider. For clients and those investing in hedge funds or conducting due diligence on hedge funds and their accounting firms, we thought it was important to provide a few facts about our firm beyond our capabilities in tax, audit, performance analysis, investor representative, special projects, and consulting.
Our knowledge and involvement in the hedge fund, managed futures and securities industry enable us to deliver reliable services that address the concerns of our clients and their investors. We are always available to speak with our clients' investors about the value of our services and our role as an alternative investment funds service provider.
Key Facts about Arthur Bell:
- Managed by an Executive Committee comprised of four Members, including the Managing Member and Members in charge of Tax and Audit & Assurance. The Firm has over 135 employees and continues to grow.
- Inspected and authorized by the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) to conduct audits and surprise verifications of Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) registrants and broker-dealers. We received our latest clean PCAOB inspection report with no findings in April 2015.
- A member of the Center for Audit Quality of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. With favorable peer review reports (the highest rating allowed) from an independent accounting firm. We received our latest favorable peer review report with no findings in 2014.
- Approved by the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (CIMA) to perform audits of mutual funds domiciled in the Cayman Islands. We are also an approved auditor in the British Virgin Islands, Bahamas and Bermuda. We have an alliance in Mauritius that enables us to perform audits of Mauritius entities.
- Honored as a winner and finalist for numerous industry awards: CTA Intelligence’s “Best Consultancy Firm” winner and finalist for “Best Tax and Audit Services” and “Best Valuation Firm, “CTA & Hedge Fund Accounting Services Provider of the Year–USA” Acquisition International Award, SmartCEO “Circle of Excellence,” and HFMWeek “Best Audit Services” finalist.
- Recognized as a 2014, 2013, 2012, and 2011 Top Workplace in Baltimore by a Baltimore Sun report.
- A member of industry associations such as the Managed Funds Association, Alternative Investment Management Association, Futures Industry Association, and Mid-Atlantic Hedge Fund Association.
For those investing in hedge funds, you can find updated industry information on the on the Managed Funds Association’s website.