You want someone who is involved.
You need someone who makes a difference.
Our employees are dedicated to cultivating a relationship with the communities and the industry in which we live and work. Whether we are teaching students about financial literacy, organizing blood donation drives, raising money for various charities, collecting school supplies and clothing for those in need, or donating our time and money to organizations, we aim to support these communities in their long-term goals and efforts. We are proud to have a team of professionals who believe in giving back to the community by serving on the Boards of nonprofits and volunteering for charitable organizations in Maryland, Pennsylvania and nationwide.
The following are just a few examples of the nonprofits and charitable programs supported by Arthur Bell CPAs and/or employees:
- American Cancer Society
- American Heart Association Heart Walk
- Casey Cares Foundation 5k Green Run/Walk
- George Cup
- Hedge Fund Care | Help for Children
- Heifer International
- The Hippodrome Foundation
- The Keith Campbell Foundation for the Environment
- Maryland Food Bank
- The Maryland SPCA’s March for the Animals
- Natural High (formerly Sundt Memorial Foundation)
- The Orokawa Foundation
- Portfolios with Purpose
- The Stacy Goodman Memorial Foundation, Inc.
- Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure
- Toys for Tots